Sunday, September 28, 2008

Quick update

Today was the primary program at church. Maddie did an excellent job. When it was her turn she got up to the microphone, took a deep breath and said her lines with no help. Then it was onto her solo song "I love to see the Temple". I was very nervous that she would chicken out, but she did a beautiful job. After it was over everbody was telling me there was no way their four year old would ever do that. Great job Maddie - you were so cute.
Yesterday Shem and I celebrated six years! We had a wonderful day together, we went to dinner at the Manti House (reservation only restaurant) and shared gifts with each other. Most of it was spent without the kids - which does not happen very often. Overall we didn't do anything amazing, but it was perfect. Being married is great when you have a husband who is your best friend.

2 comments:

AprilJ said...

That is so cool that Maddie was able to do that at the age of 4,I can't do anything like that even now....I have a major fear of "public speech". And CONGRATS on 6 years!!

Fortunes said...

Happy Anniversary! Doesn't time fly. Give Maddie a big hug from us and tell her good job.