Friday, June 25, 2010

The Power of Five!

5 - seconds to realize I don't like moving
5 - trys for Emmie to learn how to climb the bunk beds
5 - hours a day Shem is in class for his new job
5 - weeks until he officially starts his new job
5 - days to unpack and get settled (mostly)
5 - people in a family that have helped us sooo much.
(actually there are seven but only 5 at home)
Thank you to this amazing family you guys truly are wonderful.
We are honored to be called your other family.
We'll see you guys soon.

2 comments:

Kassy Whetten said...

I am curious. What do you mean the power of five?? Are you talking about that there are 5 of you total... or is there something you need to tell me. ;) I hope you all are settling in.

Denise said...

I hope everything is going good!! Good luck getting everything unpacked. Do you still have the same phone number??