Monday, July 18, 2011

Arizona in a nutshell

Oh Arizona brings back so many memories.
We went to the Grand Canyon and Flagstaff.
The Grand Canyon of course was BEAUTIFUL.
It was so fun to show the kids where mom grew up.
We stayed with the Andersons at their AMAZING house.
My kids were in heaven. They had a swingset, bikes to ride,
acres of forest to explore and a stream to play in.
We enjoyed seeing old friends, visiting for hours, being outside,
my high school reunion, and eating at Galaxy Diner (sort of).
The drive was SUPER LONG but our kids did GREAT.
Overall it was a fun trip with lots of memories made.




2 comments:

Kassy Whetten said...

I am trying not to be so stinking bummed that I was not there too! :( I am glad you had fun though. You have to tell me all about it!

Fortunes said...

It looks so pretty there!