Saturday, August 2, 2008

WARD CAMPOUT

Our Ward ROCKS!! We have activities all the time and they are so much fun. This month it was the ward campout. Yes more camping adventures being pregnant. We went up Ephraim Canyon for the night. Maddie made sure that we knew the way by following the map down to every detail. Let me just say she was sooo excited. Abbie slept on the drive up there, which was great because I knew it would be a late night. We really enjoyed ourselves. Shem got plenty to eat. They served dutch oven dinner and a mountain man breakfast. We also played horseshoes, had a fireside, and went star gazing. The kids did awesome - they are such little troopers.
Our family loves to go camping.

4 comments:

AprilJ said...

Hello Jenny!!! OH MY GOSH... it is so crazy that you found me. Just a few weeks ago I was looking around online trying to figure out a way I could find you, must be ESP, LOL. Anyhow yes we are doing great and I am so glad that you contacted me. We will definetly have to stay in touch. I will continue to read your blog as well. You should email me sometime.
April
wildsmithberries@hotmail.com


PS I had no idea that you had another daughter let alone that you are presently pregnant. CONGRATS!!!

Jessica and Nathan Dana said...

im glad you had fun camping. and ps--- i took all of our pictures! i said that in my description.

Cass said...

Looks like so much fun! We really miss 2nd ward! Glad you all are doing good!

Nate and Karen said...

Sounds like you guys had so much fun on the ward camp out. We really miss being in the ward. Congrats on expecting a new baby girl!