Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Trip To The Hospital

Last night was Emmie's first time going to the hospital.
Some how and I don't know how, she hurt her arm.
Let me just say I'm not a mom that goes to the doctor very often.
Most of the time we just let our kids tough it out.
But this time I knew something was wrong.
So at ten last night I loaded her up and we were off.
She pointed to her arm and told the doctor,"arm hurt bad."
She was so mellow and she didn't cry very much.
The doctor moved her arm for a minute and then with a quick jerk
put it back in place. After that moment when Emmie calmed down
she was back to her normal self and her arm was fine.
She gave the doctor a high five with the hurt arm
and then she said "thank you."
No x-rays and only about an hour later we were home.
I'm glad she didn't break anything and her arm is now fine.

6 comments:

Connor and Jana said...

I am so glad that she did not have a broken arm! She is so cute. I was at Walmart today and I checked out in Gay's line. I asked her how you were and she told me you are expecting!! Sure enough on your blog is a picture of the little cutie! Congrats that is so exciting. I hope things are going well!

Tiffini said...

Poor Emmie, what a trooper! Glad it wasn't anything worse!

The Cox Family said...

Sad! I miss Emmie!

Denise said...

Sad...but good that it wasn't broken! How are you feeling anyway?

Cameron and BreAnn said...

She is so cute. I'm glad she's doing better. And congrats on being pregnant! Yeah! When do you find out what it is? Another girl? That's okay. You have darling girls. ha ha

JoDee :*) said...

This is almost how old Jinaya was when she broke her arm. So glad Emmie's isn't broken!!