Thursday, September 30, 2010

What a Weekend

On Friday night Maddie's school had a Fall Festival.
It was so much fun and the girls loved going on all the rides.
I don't have pictures because I forgot to take my camera.
Then on Saturday we took the girls to a HUGE Corn Maze.
We split up and tried to follow the map
Shem and Maddie won (of course).
Next it was off to Dinner at a restaurant.
The girls did great and we all had a good time.
On Monday Shem and I celebrated 8 years of Marriage.

These pictures are outside the corn maze, it had a jungle theme.

1 comment:

Alex and Misty Smith said...

Sounds like you guys are doing great!!! i'm sure happy emmie is ok what politeness though like I tell Al all the time if our kids grow up as honest and polite as ur kids then we've done a good job!! Those motherly instincts are great CONGRATULATIONS 8 years is AWESOME!! You and Shem are such a great example.